Sunday, July 8, 2007

Catch-Up

I hate being sick. I really hate playing catch-up when I start to feel better. I said start because I'm still not my usually perky self. I feel like an old dish cloth (used hard, wrung out, and hung up wet). It probably would have been better if I hadn't had the kiddies this weekend, or if my folks would of been in town. Heck, even in state would of been nice. I did discover something incredibly important though. I cannot be doped up and still deal with three toddlers. They're quicker than me anyway, but add in a little cold medicine and it's truly an unfair battle.

So, today has been a crazy day. I finally got my laundry and dishes caught up. I definately need to find me a place where the washer and dryer is on the same level as the rest of the house. Stairs suck! I finally got my homework done for my business class. Thankfully, most of it was done earlier in the week. Now, I'm playing catch-up on my blogs. Thank goodness this was a light week homeworkwise. If not, I would just have to crawl back in bed.

No comments: