Sunday, November 25, 2007

GO MIZZOU!!!

The pieces are starting to come together now. My home is almost completely finished. I have some trim work and some touch-up stuff to do yet, but I'm ready to move my furniture in. It came right down to the wire too. My sister will be here on Thursday to stay in Missouri for a month. Thank goodness I'll be out of there by then. I don't think I could take a month of living with her.

Tomorrow, I get back on track with all my errands. I've been a little, well, lazy to be honest. However, tomorrow is another day. I've got calls to make and things to pack and I'll finally be getting something done instead of traveling in circles. It feels really nice. I just wish I could be certain that I would get the results from my biopsy tomorrow. They told me to call in Tuesday if I hadn't heard from them by then. I know it's only another day's wait, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to push the matter to the back of my brain.

And on an odd note, GO MIZZOU! Get on wit'cha bad self! Who's the number 1 ranked college football team? That's right, we are! I stayed up last night to watch their game with Kansas. For that matter, so did one of my boys. Of course, Kertis is still too young to understand the finer points of the game, but he knew to cheer for the team wearing "bwack and yeddow". Hey, he's only three years old. I consider it a major accomplishment that he sat still that long. He watched it with me up until the last 12 seconds of the game and then he went down for the count. Poor buddy. He was so tired. One second he was clapping, the next he gone. Of course, I fall asleep fast too.

Anyway, it's all pretty random tonight. Just wanted to say that the abode was dwellable finally and the kids are still wonderful, the news is still out and I'm still single. No, Sexy hasn't called, but I'm thinking this Wednesday or next he'll be ringing my phone. I'm just not sure I'm going to answer. Basically, life is getting back to normal. About time too. I was begining to think it never would.

No comments: