Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bliss (Once Again)

JOY! Heaven help me, I'm so happy I could burst! I'm skipping around the house like a schoolgirl with her first crush. I'm singing off key and dancing with my children and laughing like I haven't laughed in a long time.

I imagine that it's difficult for those who ride my emotional roller coaster with me. It must be so exhausting. One day happy, the next sad, the next ecstatic. It exhausts me too, but I love it. I feel so much, so deeply. After years upon years of being numb and on the outside, I'm finally deep in the middle of something so intense that I'm frozen in awe.

Yes, Sexy and I have reconciled. It was beautiful. It was perfect. I'm smiling so hard my face feels like it will crack. I love him. I love him and it doesn't matter what happened. We still have so much to conquer, but we'll do it together.

I can't write much at the moment. I have a lot of things yet to finish and the natives are getting restless. Kert is flushing shampoo down the toilet and Cody & Desi are fighting again. I shall, however, be back on later when everything has settled down, including myself. I'm so happy! I just wanted everyone to know that everything has worked out. I can get that tattoo of Sexy's name on my butt now. Yay!

No comments: